What is VEXcode VR?
VEXcode VR lets you code a virtual robot using Scratch Blocks or Python text coding.
VEXcode VR is based on VEXcode, the same programming environment used for VEX 123, GO, IQ and V5 robots so as well as working as a stand-alone tool, VEXcode VR supplements the use of physical VEX robots meaning more students can be programming for more of the time.
Integrated activities serve as stand-alone lessons and YouTube tutorial playlists are available.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
Software is free, runs in browser and no sign in is required. Works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, iPad and Android. No prior knowledge of programming is required.
No prior knowledge is required. Instructional tutorials are available online and lesson plans with curriculum mapping are integrated into the software.
VEXcode VR Pricing
Compare VEXcode VR with...
VEXcode VR Reviews
from 2 Verified Reviews
Used VEXcode VR occasionally for 5 years+
Asta found VEXcode VR:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Distance learning”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge
- Slightly improves attainment
- Significantly builds student knowledge
Used VEXcode VR for 1 month
Easy to play
William found VEXcode VR:
- Significantly improves attainment“Programming in home”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Improved in maths”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Easy to code”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Examples”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Examples in help”