What is Workseed?
Workseed is a tool for vocational education teachers and internship instructors to administer courses, assignments and assessment digitally. The use of Workseed aims to improve pedagogy in vocational institutes and colleges and give support for assessment in training periods in workplaces.
|Age Range||11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
Compare Workseed with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing to argument clearly own opinions and reasonings.
- Practicing to express own ideas.
- Practicing to give and get feedback.
- Practicing to observe and evaluate own learning processes.
- Encouraging positive attitude towards working life
- Learning to plan and organize work processes
- Realizing the connection between subjects learned in free time and their impact to skills needed at worklife
- Learning to understand the meaning of rules, contracts and trust
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Developing problem solving skills
- Learning constructive interaction in learning.
- Learning to listen other people’s opinions.
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing to set one's own learning goals
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Using technology resources for problem solving
- Using technology for interaction and collaboration