What is Yes Futures?
Yes Futures delivers award-winning personal development programmes, equipping targeted students with the confidence, resilience and self-esteem to succeed both in and out of the classroom.
Through a series of personalised coaching trips, and three inspirational trips (including a residential), students develop valuable life skills and are inspired to reach their full potential.
For teachers, provide six 50 minute free one-to-one coaching sessions with a professional Coach. The sessions are aimed at Headteachers or Senior Leaders to take part in 'Creating Space', which will help them:
- Gain a new, objective perspective
- Increase resilience and confidence
- Learn new coping strategies for stressful situations
- Understand how to navigate the unpredictable
- Improve relationships with yourself and others