What is Zapzapmath?
Zapzapmath is a collection of space-themed K-6 math games aligned with international math standards and designed based on Bloom's Taxonomy to introduce and lead children to master math concepts as they complete the games.
Parents and/or teachers can monitor the learning progress through an online reporting tool known as the web dashboard.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
|Languages||Chinese, English, Spanish|
Free with in-app-purchases
Compare Zapzapmath with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing to use imagination and to be innovative
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Practicing categorization and classification
- Practising visual recognition
- Learning to notice causal connections
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Practising to understand visual concepts and shapes and observe their qualities
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms
- Patterning and algebra in grades 1–7.
- Data management and probability in grades 2-3.
- Geometry in grade K.
- Measurement in grades K–7.
- Number sense and numeration in grades K–7.
- Geometry and spatial space in grades 1-7.