What is EduPod?
EduPod is a new way for mental health leads to plan, manage and evaluate their journey to creating a whole school approach to mental health.
EduPod provides access to mental health leads training, professional mental health resources, action plans and pre-generated surveys. You can also access clinical consultation from our team of Clinical Psychologists, and use the online community to connect, share and support others working in educational & healthcare settings.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
All you need to access EduPod is a modern browser (e.g. Chrome). There is no need to install any software - it's all hosted on the Internet. This means you can use and access EduPod from any computer or tablet or smartphone from anywhere and at any time.
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
Free TrialPaid Subscription
EduPod pricing starts from £1200 / year
All our contracts are 12 months and automatically renew every 12-months to give you continuity and ongoing access to your reports and data.
Compare EduPod with...
from 2 Verified Reviews
School Business Manager
Used EduPod for 7–12 months
The system is easy to use, support from the Edupod team is amazing. It streamlines the information as well as providing you with the guidance to progress with your plans.
Lyn Roberts found EduPod:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“It has identified the gaps in our school plans and assisted us to put things in place.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“By having the system in place to centralise actions and see impact directly this has helped staff”
- Significantly provides school data“The audit tools have helped to demonstrate to Stakeholders the actions and impact as well as my NPQSL project.”
Executive Principal/Deputy CEO
Used EduPod for 1-2 years
Edupod is holistic in its approach and provides the wider picture in regard to everyone's, all stakeholders, understanding about the schools' approaches to mental health and well-being. Furthermore, rather than just a diagnostic tool that spits out data, it provides the resources and support to enable action plans. The fact that there is face to face as well as online resources makes a significant difference. Aligned accreditation opportunities, that are progressive, is also a very welcomed concept.
Laurie Cornwell found EduPod:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Across. the board, with many different stakeholders, a greater understanding and appreciation of mental health and well-being and the impact it can have on learning”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Firstly, it enables staff to reflect inwards and consider their own mental health and well-being; workload is quite a big factor here. Furthermore, by supporting other's mental health, less time is spent on dealing with challenging behaviour or that, that causes concern.”
- Slightly provides school data“I would say that schools are still developing an understanding of how Edupod can impact on their data. There is still some appreciation needed for the triangulation of Edupod data and other outcomes such as attainment, attendance and behaviour data.”