What is Mathematics Mastery Secondary?
Mathematics Mastery is a digital curriculum and teacher development programme, including everything you need to deliver a mastery curriculum in your maths classroom. Our curriculum is cumulative and we believe in the importance of teaching for a deep level of understanding. Our curriculum maps are sequenced so that fewer topics are covered, putting depth before breadth. Our online learning platform, MyMastery, offers easy ‘anytime, anywhere’ access to our full suite of Mathematics Mastery content. This includes a carefully sequenced maths curriculum for KS3, a comprehensive set of lesson plans and resources with integrated assessment, and a structured programme of subject-specific professional development. All of our resources are adaptable, allowing you to tailor them to your unique setting.
|Age Range||11-13, 14-16|
Schools will simply need an internet connection to access our digital platform.
We offer training both on how to use our platform, and training on implementing our curriculum approach. We include short (4-5 minute) help videos to support users in navigating our online patform, with accompanying pdf guides. Our induction training offers professional development for teachers, empowering them to understand our curriculum approach and helping them with implementation in their setting. This includes a mix of recorded webinar sessions, and some online self study learning modules designed to enhance teacher subject knowledge and support them to deliver a mastery curriculum in the classroom.
Mathematics Mastery Secondary Pricing
Not provided by vendor.
Compare Mathematics Mastery Secondary with...
Mathematics Mastery Secondary Reviews
from 2 Verified Reviews
Used Mathematics Mastery Secondary daily for 0–3 months
Excellent resources and support
Jess found Mathematics Mastery Secondary:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Collaborative planning can be time consuming but sharing of resources saves individual teacher time in the long term”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“All pupils have access to the best resources and delivery is consistent across the department”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Time intensive planning in the first year leads to efficiency going forwards”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge“Connections are made between topics. Coherent approach”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Pupils problem solving and explanations are significantly improved as a result of the tasks”
Mastery Maths Lead Teacher
Used Mathematics Mastery Secondary daily for 7–12 months
Teachers have loved teaching Mastery this year and it has got everyone talking about maths.
Dawn Follos found Mathematics Mastery Secondary :
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“All plans, lesson slides, student tasks and answers are provided.”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“Much improved use if maths language in lower attainers and this has directly impacted learning.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“Curriculum is comprehensive and videos and dsl support is excellent, meaning teachers can focus on efficient delivery and maximise learning.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge“The reasons behind the process are explored and teachers feel more confident in their own understanding of trickier concepts where students struggle such as with negative numbers.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Students are more confident discussing ideas using maths language and they love to find the links between concepts from previous units.”