What is Schudio?
We believe in providing peace of mind, prioritising care over cash, and delivering exceptional services through our small, highly-skilled team of professionals. We're not a large corporation; we're a dedicated team committed to offering the best solutions for school websites, school marketing, and online learning.
Our full school website service is trusted by over 500 schools all year round. We're the UK’s leading compliance support provider and offer a range of services designed to drive engagement. We understand schools' challenges with funding cuts, rising costs, and increasing burdens. That's why we aim to make this part of your job as easy as possible.
Education Sector Specialists
Since 2011, we have exclusively partnered with hundreds of schools, trusts, and post-16 providers. Our relationships are long-term, and we bring that wealth of knowledge and experience to every project. That means we understand what it means to work alongside you, be an extension of your in-school team and be a reassuring, constantly innovating presence in an education landscape that is constantly changing. We’re not just a team of designers, coders and digital wizards - we are people with a track record of teaching, learning, SEND and marketing in schools and colleges like yours. And career histories that draw on the best of private-sector practice.
A Nurturing Approach to Support
We believe that your success depends on your partnerships and relationships with others. We have grown and developed a team that delights in helping you achieve your goals. We are not driven by the need to hit a target or grow to a point where we lose sight of who we are - our priority is to keep our standards of care to the highest level. Your website partner should be easy to reach and Always supportive - that’s why you will get to know your own support team by name - just as your students know you.
Care over Cash
We never want you to feel like you are constantly being surprised and asked to part with more money. In a world where schools face funding cuts, rising costs and ever-increasing burdens, we aim to make budgeting as easy as possible. That is why we keep our pricing structures incredibly simple. Do we charge for additional services? Of course, additional options are always available to you, but we won’t push them on you. Everything you need for a fully functioning, self-supporting, and compliant website is never an extra - even when we go the extra mile to help you.
Our approach has always been to partner with you. You should never feel that you have been handed a product or service and then left to your own devices. We work hard to keep in touch, share best practices and make ourselves available for anything you need. We’re not a remote supplier; we’re sat at the desk opposite you.
NO surprises, NO hidden extras
We believe that the price you are quoted is the price you pay. Nobody likes surprises so the single, predictable, flat-rate you pay includes everything
you need to make the most of your school website.
Education-Specific Content Management System
The Schudio CMS is our very own, built from the ground up specifically for schools with other things to do! If a colleague is a digital wizard, great, if they are nervous of the internet and can only post on social media, or sell their children’s bike on eBay, they can do everything possible on our system. At no additional cost, you will benefit from ongoing system updates and enhancements to protect your website from the ever changing world of the internet and social media. When you update an operating system on your phone - we’re doing the same to make sure websites keep working.
Training & Exceptional Support
Unlimited access to on-demand training (videos and resources) or in-person training at our office is included as standard - the choice is yours. Plus, you’ll benefit from expert advice at the end of the phone or via email and video conference - whenever you need it. You’ll have a named contact and, because we deliberately maintain a small, highly-trained team, you will get to know all our people at every level well and, more importantly, they will get to know you and your school.
Infrastructure & Hosting
The systems and infrastructure hosting your website has an average annual uptime of 99.99% thanks to the advanced protection measures we maintain to minimize any impact on your website. Full system backups are carried out every day as part of our recovery plan - your website is copied, all the time, every time.
We take website accessibility seriously and strive to ensure that all websites we create meet accessibility standards and guidelines, making them inclusive and accessible to all users, including those with disabilities. If your corporate colours create a contrast issue, we’ll tell you, if your videos would benefit from free closed captions, we’ll tell you...
|Company||Business Name: Schudio|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
|Features||School Website CmsAdd News, Events, Blogs, CalendarsManage All Content Inc Pages And MenusSchool Website Compliance Audit SoftwareParental Engagement AppPolicy ManagementImage EditingAi Powered Content|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Our school website CMS is built to work on any device so you can quickly and easily update content on your website from any location. The platform is simple to use and intuitive, while also packed with a wide range of unique features built specifically for the sector to make this part of your job as easy as possible.
Project delivery time varies based on the scope of your specific need, however we are able to offer very fast turnaround where needed.
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsDocumentationVideos|
As part of all packages, you will receive a range of training options to ensure your success, including live and in-person training available at both our offices in Lancashire, or at your School or Trust. All schools also receive unlimited access to a range of online lessons, workshops and courses and our online community to foster a best-practice approach in all our client schools.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
We love working with schools and are passionate about making everything as easy as possible. Every step has been carefully thought through and your dedicated account manager will help you get your website launched quickly and smoothly. We are passionate about making the job of using your website to its maximum potential as easy as possible. That includes training - we offer a range of options as part of your package to suit your school's specific needs.
School must create the account.
|Tags||school websiteschool website complianceschool website softwareschool website designersschool website company|
Paid SubscriptionOne-Off Fee
Schudio pricing starts from £950 / year
We offer a range of packages to suit all budgets, starting from £950 and significant discounts for Multi-Academy Trusts of all sizes, plus unique features created to streamline Trust-wide website management at no additional cost.
Compare Schudio with...
from 5 Verified Reviews
Marketing and Communications Manager
Used Schudio daily for 1-2 years
Schudio CMS has consistently proven to be an exceptional content management system (CMS) for our schools, offering a robust set of features that align with the unique needs of the schools and Trust. One of the standout features of Schudio CMS is its user-friendly interface, which simplifies the content creation process for educators and staff members with varying levels of technical expertise. This ease of use enhances the efficiency of our content creation and dissemination workflows, enabling us to deliver timely and relevant information to our target audience.
Chris Spender found Schudio:
- Significantly saves school money“The overall cost of hosting, design, backup, ssl certificates is significantly less than other suppliers.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“The platform features enable a single point of communication with parents removing the need to access multiple systems for different communication needs.”
- Significantly improves school processes“It creates a single point of contact for parental communication. Letters, forms, updates and reminders, that can all be delivered publicly or in password protected sections. It also has a module to mange the whole process of recruitment.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“Features such as newsletter mailing lists, blogs, galleries, news sections and password protected sections and contact forms, enable parents to be informed about school activities, policies, and their child's progress.”
Graphic Design & Marketing Officer
Used Schudio daily for 5 years+
It does exactly what a website CMS platform should do, and it does it exceedingly well. By simplifying the processes and being incredibly accessible for all staff to use; it ensures all schools can keep their website looking great and up-to-date without taking too much time away from teaching / the busy day to day life of a modern academy or school.
Craig Pugh found Schudio:
- Slightly saves school money
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Ease of use and simplicity of the Schudio CMS helps make website updates fast and efficient, thus giving teachers and support staff who manage the website more time to spend on other important tasks.”
- Significantly improves school processes“The modules available and ease of updating makes regular processes convenient. There are many useful tools that schools can use in order to make the organising of certain processes or finding of important information really simple”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“Parents can locate information very easily via the website and engaging themes available. They also have access to an app which significantly improves not only parental engagement, but also communication with parents/carers.”
Used Schudio daily for 5 years+
I don't know of any other company who offer such a comprehensive, bespoke package of products that are so well suited for schools and colleges. Schudio's regular blog posts, social media help page, training sessions and conferences cover topical and wider issues. This ensures anyone with the task of administrating the school website is well equipped and aware of the most recent government requirements and also able to develop their website to reflect the daily life and uniqueness of their school.
Sue found Schudio:
- Moderately saves school money“Schudio offer a complete package of services and products that integrate perfectly covering many of the online needs of our school. This not only saves costs but saves time sourcing and researching as well.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload
- Moderately improves school processes“Utilising a feature of Schudio's CMS software we have set up a review deadline for all documents and information on the website. This has now become scheduled into the school year with SLT and teachers providing details for uploading prior to an audit being done.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“By regularly uploading news articles to the website parents feel part of school life and often get in touch in response to an article.”
Senior ICT Technician
Used Schudio daily for 5 years+
Schudio are always quick to reply if I ever have any questions and are constantly delivering updates so we can keep our website looking fresh and modern. The team are always looking to engage with users in order to improve the services they offer.
Paul found Schudio:
- Significantly saves school money“Regular updates on good website design and tips on free tools (EG Canva) to help manage workloads and stay organised.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Regular email tips on how to make your website better.”
- Moderately improves school processes“The admin console contains everything you would need to update and manage your website as well as ensuring policies are kept up to date with email reminders when one is due for review.”
- Moderately improves parent engagement“It is very easy to upload images as well as videos to embed onto our website.”
Director of Information Technology
Used Schudio weekly for 5 years+
Hopefully my answers to other questions make my this clear but in short, the people working at Schudio can't do enough for you, strive to make their product the best on the market and listen to feedback and change to improve where possible. The cost is real value for money. The solution is easy to use, and looks every bit as good as any other website you'll find.
Brett Webster found Schudio:
- Moderately saves school money“We procured new website solution for our 32 schools as well as domain management for all too. Price wise on the tender Schudio scored best, and on other areas of quality we also marked Schudio highly. Having a single solution Trust wide saves time too, thus saving more money.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Our teachers tend to use the websites for their statutory requirement to ensure curriculum documents and details are published. This wouldn't necessarily have a time saving impact though. For other staff in school who use the Pupil Absence forms, or the Recruitment section, or the Website Compliance checker, how they would previously have undertaken those tasks are significantly more time consuming so for those staff Schudio would impact on workload.”
- Moderately improves school processes“When schools and staff update their websites periodically to showcase learning, the school, best practice etc, this without doubt makes the school question how they undertake tasks, how they can make the school more appealing to parents, how they can attract new pupils and other such things that by regularly visiting and updating the website makes you think and act on those processes.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“We have had lots of positive feedback and comments on the look and feel and content on our websites. Having a website that is easy to navigate, or find the information you require, to be informed of things as a parent you need to know about, to find news coming out of the school, and much much more can only improve and benefit parental engagement.”