What is real PE?
Supporting primary schools to transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher and family at your school.
real PE helps support EVERY child to develop the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, Sport and life. The unique, child centred approach transforms how we teach PE to include, challenge and support EVERY child.
We understand it can be a daunting task to develop and deliver an outstanding PE offer which meets the needs of EVERY child and one that EVERY teacher is confident to deliver. real PE will:
· inspire you through training;
· equip you with an outstanding curriculum;
· provide the best tools and resources;
· transform staff confidence.
This sustainable solution will positively impact on EVERY child, teacher and family in your school both now and into the future. real PE includes whole school and Subject Leader training (in person and online), the very best innovative resources, real PE membership and is supported by your real PE platform, with instant access to ALL programmes:
· core real PE
· real gym
· real dance
· real play (Club)
· real PE at home - family logins for home learning
· real PE foundations – EYFS programme
· NEW programmes and enhancements once available
real PE is fully aligned to National Curriculum, proposed Curriculum for Wales, Ofsted and Estyn requirements. It focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique approach to teaching and learning in PE.
Join over 2,000 real PE member schools and community 37,000 teachers creating positive relationships with physical activity for life for EVERY child.
Let's transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher and family at your school. Visit our website to access FREE sample Lesson Plans and Session Plans to use with your pupils.
Video & Screenshots
|Company||Business Name: Create Development|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
Phone: 020 8863 0304
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - Android|
Internet, screen, laptop, username set up
Subject Leaders are automatically set up with your real PE platform within 24 hours.
It takes 5 minutes to set up the teachers in your school. Simple step-by-step instructions are provided.
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsDocumentationVideos|
Comprehensive Whole School and Subject Leader training and support (in person and online) is provided.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
Member Support Team is available for ongoing support.
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
real PE at home supports every family to enjoy playing and learning together. It consolidates, reinforces and accelerates learning and changes the culture around home learning in PE.
real PE Pricing
Paid SubscriptionOne-Off Fee
real PE pricing starts from £1995 / one-off
real PE essentials
Training and support package includes Whole School, Subject Leader training (in person and online), real PE membership (include your real PE platform and access to all programmes) and an impact report.
real PE legacy (2 year training and support package)
Embed the real PE approach through a significantly enhanced support package to ensure whole school development and cultural change to prove outstanding progress, learning and impact.
|free demo||Yes, get a free demo|
|Special Offer||View FREE sample Lesson Plans: https://realpe.co.uk/samples|
Compare real PE with...
real PE Reviews
from 11 Verified Reviews
Used real PE for 2 months
Every aspect of the programme is wonderful and includes fantastic training too. The Create Tutor motivated and engaged the entire team, and had a clear passion for changing the nation's culture and attitudes - this really shone through. The values-led approach is very different to traditional PE approaches and will really allow every child and every member of staff to flourish, regardless of their own ability, and they demonstrated everything in action. On top of all this, the teaching resources and assessment materials will drastically cut workload and ensure we are delivering very high quality PE across school. The team were left energised, confident and raring to go. We cannot thank Create enough.
Nicky Clarke found real PE:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“The values-led approach is very different to traditional PE approaches and will really allow every child to flourish.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“The teaching resources and assessment materials will drastically cut workload and ensure we are delivering very high quality PE across school.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“The teaching resources and assessment materials will drastically cut workload and ensure we are delivering very high quality PE across school.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“The real PE training left the team energised, confident and raring to go. The values-led approach is very different to traditional PE approaches and will really allow every member of staff to flourish, regardless of their own ability, and everything was demonstrated everything in action. The teaching resources and assessment materials will support staff to deliver very high quality PE across school.”
Class Teacher and PE subject lead
Used real PE at home for 2 months
For those families that take up the programme at home it is brilliant but the uptake is not always great.
Lynsey Millar found real PE at home:
- Slightly builds student knowledge“Nope”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Teachers who have previously hated teaching PE are enjoying the simplicity and clarity of using Jasmine to deliver great sessions to children in school.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Teachers no longer have to send detailed instructions home and can simply send a link and Jasmine does the work for them.”
- Slightly improves teacher knowledge and skills“For teachers with children at home accessing the different year groups allows them to see the progression of the programme.”
Class Teacher and PE Subject Lead
Used Jasmine for 18 months
Since using Jasmine we have seen a great improvement in our teaching and learning in PE. It is clear for pupils and staff while being able to spend time practising skills and positive learning behaviours.
Callie Gregory found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“It allows children to see what they are working on and their next steps. It clearly shows what they children need to do to achieve.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Jasmine allows you to follow a teaching sequence to allow children to develop their FUNs movements and learning cogs. It gives you a clear progression in each sessions as well as over a half term. It also allows you to have freedom to adapt your teaching to suit you.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Jasmine has everything you need in one place which allows teacher to know the expectations of lessons and where they need to get the children to. We have tried to ensure that teacher spend time looking at Jasmine before a session to get the best out of it rather than using it as a pick up and teach resource.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Jasmine allows teachers to break down skills into different steps which makes is simple to understand and allows skills to build.”
PE Teacher / School Games Organiser / Sports Partnership Manager
Used Jasmine for I have been using Jasmine with my teacher hat for a couple of years and with my parent hat the past month
I am a huge advocate for using Jasmine in Schools that I work with across South Bucks and beyond, why wouldn't I score a 10 for this fab resource!
Rachel Hutchinson found Jasmine:
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Easy to recall for students and make links to real life”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Easy access right at your finger tips both for planning at home and at school”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“The lessons are and resources are all ther at the touch of a button. They show progression and plenty of differentiation.”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“Many of the primary schools I work with are not 'PE Specialists'. This simple to use resource has everything they need to know about teaching fun, key fundamental movement.”
Teacher & PE lead
Used Jasmine for 4months
Good quality lessons on a easy to access platform with lots of other brilliant resources
Matt Eagle found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Core skills built around the cogs”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Teachers able to access plans quickly and easily”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Less time planning and resourcing”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Teachers learn from Jasmine platform to improve their own knowledge”
Used Jasmine for 2 months
It is a fantastic software, the staff who developed it are incredibly supportive, the children and parents adore it as do I. It underpins and supports a lot of our children.
Nick Farrell found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Students to think about how to win games more. Mainly in a Rock Paper Scissors game that we play with them. E.g. What is going right? What might you need to change? What needs to stay the same?”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Teachers have cards, resources etc right in front of them to follow. If they struggle to understand, they then have videos/ diagrams to help assist.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“See previous answer.”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“Assists teachers that 'PE' is not just able playing a specific game or just playing Rounders. Any teacher can teach PE and the knowledge is right in front of them through Jasmine's content.”
PE sports specialist teacher/
Used Jasmine for 12months
Great for class based teachers with little ir no PE knowledge however, for sports specialist, teaching every class across the school it kften becomes a hinder to the flow of a dynamic lesson with greater emphasis in moving rather than sitting/ listening. Also, many of the warm ups and skills are quute repetitive whuch can make the able athletic children bored.
Najma found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Memory, scaffolding”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Repetitive for chdn and staff. Resources ready to use. Minimises planning and preparation time”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Minimises oreparation time IF technology is working and accessible!”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“Progression of specific skills”
Used Jasmine for 4 months
We only began the Jasmine programme in January but already it has made a massive difference to our provision of sport and activity. The staff are engaged by it, the children love Jasmine. Importantly too, the team behind Jasmine are dedicated to making it work in your context, they are always available for help and support. I would recommend this to every Primary school.
NR found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Children are able to explain what they have learnt in a session because of the clear learning intentions”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Units are sequenced & extremely well resourced, saving teachers time.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Reduction in planning time, ease of making assessments & tracking of progress.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Teachers can see how being active should and can be integrated across the whole curriculum. Video clips support less confident staff.”
Used Jasmine for 2 years
It covers everything! We have been through a recent deep dive when Ofsted visited and I felt 100% confident as I was using real PE. The training and support is great as anything is no use unless people actually use it and know what to do! Our staff love it
Rachel Henderson found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“They know how to complete activities correctly and they understand the why too which is so important”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Teachers have a clear progression to follow with their class using Jasmine and the videos of the lessons are brilliant for showing the teacher and the class what to do correctly. Lessons are clear which makes the learning effective”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Planning is all done! Lessons are ready to go once you have logged in!”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Teachers have a clearer understanding of what is expected and the skills which have to be taught”
Class teacher and PE Specialist
Used Jasmine for 8 months
Jasmine has increased teachers confidence in teaching PE, resulting in less resilience to participation.
Lynsey Stiff found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Children have a clear understanding of learning intentions and can predict their own outcomes.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“All teachers, including those more confident teaching PE, are clear on intent and skills.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Planning is all there.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Teachers are able to see how objectives, outcomes and skills fit together for a more effective lesson.”
Teacher, SLT and PE Lead
Used Jasmine for 18 months
I love Jasmine! It has not only transformed our PE in school, whereby all children are enjoying lessons and participating, it has improved teachers confidence and delivery ten fold. real Pe at home as enabled us to send it home for the children to participate in lessons and explore the platform. As a parent it has allowed me to have fun with my boys exploring different units and adapting them where needed to allow them both to access it being five years apart! This has worked very well with little equipment needed. Thank you for making this Lockdown period fun and exciting for not only the children at home but also for me!
Emily McKinnon found Jasmine:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Students require little prior knowledge and as it builds up each session. The skills taught are transferable to all sports. Student knowledge has a big focus on independence and allowing children to explore!”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“The support and ease of the Jasmine platform means anyone can pick it up and use it! Little teacher talk/input results in much higher quality tailored support and development.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Everything is there! Even the videos of the skills and games! Children can visually see what they need to do and it allows staff the confidence in their delivery. Resources are listed and you can always make adaptations easily!”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Sessions and skills build on each week which allows the teacher to get a good understanding of each cog and learning objectives. The support of Jasmine allows teachers to deliver sessions confidently and competently.”