What is Striver?
Striver has been created with a sole purpose: To improve primary aged pupils’ (5-11) long-term physical and mental wellbeing. We do that by ensuring children of all abilities feel motivated and engaged, and teachers of all experience levels feel confident and in control. It is the only PE scheme of work that includes health and wellbeing lessons. Over 250 PE lessons, supported by 6 wellbeing units, all housed in a web-platform that minimises the time required for admin, without cutting any corners.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
|Features||A Whole School (y1-6) Scheme Of Work For Pe.400+ Pe Lessons6 Wellbeing UnitsSimple One-touch Assessment‘personal Best Activities’Knowledge OrganisersProgression On Skills Document|
Internet enabled device.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Striver pricing starts from £350 / year
Striver costs £350+VAT per annum for a whole school licence.
Compare Striver with...
from 4 Verified Reviews
Used Striver for 1 academic year
Striver is brilliant as it allows teachers to get on with the lesson and to not worry about preparation. It takes away that stress, puts more knowledge and fun into the p.e lessons and the children start to understand more as it is effective in many ways
E Allen found Striver:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“To read and understand to set up drills themselves more independence”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“breathing techniques and to understand the importance of being calm to succeed”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“it helps when they have time to understand. preparation is already done which helps”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“they understand the fundamental skills and the children are learning more”
- Significantly provides school data“collating it is a lot easier because it has it all saved”
Used Striver for 8 months
Excellent website and app which is easy to navigate and use. Superb content for all year groups.
Scott Buckland found Striver:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Clear progress and assessment”
- Not improves behaviour or wellbeing
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Effective planning and ease of assessment”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Shows progression activities for each age range and most tasks”
- Significantly provides school data“Assessment”
Class teacher/PE Lead/English Lead
Used Striver for 9 months
We have found Striver to be an excellent resource for our PE curriculum and will be using it across the school next year. The people at Striver are very helpful and are always on hand should any problems occur. Can't wait to get it all started for real next academic year
George Light found Striver:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Children have been identifying skills required for each sport much more frequently”
- Moderately improves behaviour or wellbeing“We have used the wellbeing resources such as yoga and diet & nutrition with our children”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Plans are really easy to follow, assessment tool is quick and easy and the website is easy for everyone to follow and use”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“Plans are simple yet detailed enough that teachers who may not necessarily have PE as their strength can still follow and identify which skills will be taught”
- Moderately provides school data“You can identify trends with pupils such as non-attendance on PE days or which children have shown resilience”
Used Striver for 3 months
Lots of thought has gone into the development of Striver and they continue to develop and improve
David Morley found Striver:
- Significantly improves attainment“Very easy for our staff to use. Saves significant time hunting for resources”
- Significantly reduces attainment gap“Progression steps in lessons are very clear giving all children the chance to progress”
- Significantly saves school money“Everything is in one place. Don't have to buy several products”