What is Atom Learning?
Atom Learning is the UK’s leading KS2 and senior school entry, fully adaptive, teaching, testing and learning platform. It combines teacher-made content across English, maths, science and reasoning with technology designed to keep pupils at their optimal difficulty level. Best of all, Atom Learning’s school platform is completely free!
|Company||Business Name: Atom Learning Ltd|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13|
|Features||Adaptive Learning AssessmentHomeworkTeacher ContentStatistics|
|Requirements||Desktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - Linux|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
We have a separate Parent Platform called Atom Nucleus.
Atom Learning Pricing
Compare Atom Learning with...
Atom Learning Reviews
from 5 Verified Reviews
Deputy Head (Operations)
Used Atom Learning weekly for 7–12 months
It's a great resource.
Dan Maitland found Atom Learning:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Very efficient system for setting class and homework. Easy to analyse results immediately there for you.”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap
- Significantly provides school data“We compare Atom data with CAT data to ascertain credibility of CAT data. We use Atom mock tests for end of year assessments which inform setting for the next year.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency
- Significantly builds student knowledge“The explanations after each question that children complete act as tailored teaching.”
Director of Pupil Progress
Used Atom Learning weekly for 1-2 years
Excellent website and usability. Kids often more keen to work on a screen than in books. Only thing I would say is that the scores don't always make sense.
Emma Howe found Atom Learning:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“marks tests for you”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“higher achievers who are keen use the platform to improve exam technique”
- Significantly provides school data“mock pre-test results”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“allows us to see gaps and set homeworks accordingly”
- Slightly builds student knowledge“grammar practice”
Used Atom Learning daily for 7–12 months
It's so comprehensive, I've never seen something that compares!
Kate found Atom Learning:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“It saves so much time on marking and analysing student performance is made significantly easier than doing so manually.”
- Significantly reduces attainment gap“Being adaptive, it enables each student to have a personalised learning journey, which is fantastic!”
- Significantly provides school data“We now have the same level of insight on homework attainment as we do for exams.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“It just saves so much time and the content is really engaging so students enjoy their homework more.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge
Assistant Head (Academic)
Used Atom Learning weekly for 1-2 years
Excellent and terrific learning & teaching product matched by outstanding customer support
Ian Nicholas found Atom Learning:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“reduces maths and English marking”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“Maths linked to cuuriculum”
- Significantly provides school data“Added to spreadsheets”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Making sure teaching targets relating to specific topics are met”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Maths and English as well as linking these subjects to VR and NVR”
Director of IT
Used Atom Learning weekly for 3-4 years
It’s a good product and is continually improving
Steven found Atom Learning:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“It’s easy to set up many classes at the same time”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“Enables pupils to know what ability they have and areas to improve on”
- Significantly provides school data“Provides attainment percentages for pupils and pupils overall”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Pre set lessons and homework”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“By practising questions”