What is IRIS Adapt?
Monitor pupil incidents, interventions, accidents, safeguarding and more with one, powerful tracking system fully customised to your school's needs. IRIS Adapt allows you to efficiently record and analyse any incident data you need and unlike other systems with only limited customisation each data capture screen is FULLY customised, using your own familiar language, layout and workflow. Now add tailored email and text notifications, full version monitoring, fine-grained access control and powerful real-time analysis - and it's no wonder IRIS Adapt is building a reputation as the best monitoring system available to SEND schools, Primary Schools, PRUs and Alternative Provision today.
The impact is proportional to the level of engagement with the system. School managers should spend a minimum of 30 minutes per week reviewing the stats and records.
|Company||Business Name: Schools Data Services Ltd|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
|Features||Easily Track Trends In High-frequency, Low-level Behaviour For Individual PupilsMonitor Staff Use Of Physical InterventionsTrack Trends Across Whole School, Year And Class Groups Or Individual PupilsMake Up-to-date Behaviour Or Positive Handling Plans Instantly Available To StaffKeep Key Staff Informed With Fully Customisable Text Or Email Notifications|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPad|
IRIS Adapt is web based so can be accessed by internet enabled device from any location. There is no IT footprint in the user school and no software to be installed. The application is exceptionally simple to use and is accessible by users of all technical abilities.
Each setup is customised from scratch. Lead time can be one - two weeks or more depending upon size and complexity of the setup and amount of discussion involved.
IRIS Adapt Pricing
IRIS Adapt pricing starts from £600 / year
Compare IRIS Adapt with...
IRIS Adapt Reviews
from 4 Verified Reviews
Used IRIS Adapt for 8 years
I have used IRIS in three different schools and have often recommended it to others.
Alan Braven found IRIS Adapt:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“The ease of input of data and the high level analysis helps us to target our support for certain pupils”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“IRIS is so easy to use very little time is spent on staff training”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Being able to summarise all of the behaviours of any particular child helps us to better understand their needs.”
Used IRIS Adapt for 5 years
IRIS has been a game changer within our setting. It has made reporting, recording and sharing information much more efficient across the school.
Darren Hardy found IRIS Adapt:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Individual behaviour plans are accessible to all staff at a click of a button. This enables staff to be consistent with their approach when working alongside pupils.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Behaviour trends and patterns can be tracked with a click of a button. This enables Teachers and TA's to able to be pro active when planning lessons, implementing supportive measures where needed.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Through the sharing of whole school documents such as incident reports, behaviour plans and risk assessments. All information is current and up to date.”
Used IRIS Adapt for 4 years
IRIS is a very useful tool for me in my role of leading on behaviour across a mainstream school and in a Resource Provision. It provides useful insights that are clearly presented at the click of a couple of buttons. The representative that worked with me to set up IRIS for my school, and organise the tabs so that they were personalised and exactly what we needed, has provided ongoing support. He provided exceptional training to enable me to use the analysis tool effectively and is available via email should I have any further questions, which has been very useful and supportive.
Lisa found IRIS Adapt:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“IRIS enables school leaders to effectively monitor behaviour across the school. It alerts leaders to patterns in behaviour that highlight when children need some additional support. The analysis tool can be used to look for patterns of behaviour, therefore assisting leaders in using the data to understand how best to support the child.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“IRIS is quick and easy to use. It can be set up exactly how to suit the school, so it will do exactly what school leaders feel will be most useful for their school. The analysis tool, which is significant in providing relevant and useful information around children's behaviour, is accessible and the relevant training is not onerous, which makes it even more useful!”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“IRIS provides useful graphs, charts and tables to provide teachers with relevant information. This information provides very useful information for Child Centred Plans and Annual Reviews for individual children. This information provides clarity around the behaviour and well-being of children in school and can be used to support leaders in wider discussions about behaviour across the school.”
Used IRIS Adapt for 13 years
We have a piece of software that is bespoke to our setting, it's easy to input information, do data analysis, show trends, see progress, create reports from and if we require any changes a quick phone call and it's adapted.
Jane Pepa found IRIS Adapt:
- Slightly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Iris adapt supports the collating of behaviour data allowing users to understand spikes in behaviour, issues with pupils, recurring behaviours, record safeguarding concerns, parental contact all bespoke to your setting”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“In both the settings I have used Iris Adapt in this system replaced paper based systems, with Iris adapt information is input with a drop down menu or the ability to select multiple pupils or staff, we added first aid information and physical interventions to our system, over the covid period we have been able to record all parent contact information, online lesson attendance. Honestly I'm not sure how we could have coped without it.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“information that needs to be shared can be, safeguarding information can be input to DSL's”